yo yo yo

• You may switch to our new theme (if you haven't already).
    You may need to clear your browser cache and site cookies too.
    This notice can be dismissed.

TechGuru

Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys TechGuru here, been registered a short time now, the site and its contents is really growing on me and im going to be giving back to the community by releasing mostly whmcs related content but also i carry alot of iptv and streaming in general content though im not sure yet if there is such a section here, if there is not maybe the admin team could add one alot of guys on the hunt for good and working scripts/apps/players etc.

Anyway " hi to all " :)

Reactions: Fr0zen

TechGuru

Sep 9, 2020
What do you need exactly? A new section?
like i said im not sure if you had a streaming/iptv related section or not... or even if you guys wanted to add such content to the site its just one lot of content ive got stashed on my many google drives.. im abit of a hoarder when it comes to nulled scripts covering a wide range of platforms :p

Fr0zen

Nov 26, 2014
Added a Streaming/IPTV section
To add a resource you can use the misc section from the top menu (direkt link : To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up)
The forum would be here : To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

Reactions: TechGuru
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.