SmartAdmin - Responsive WebApp | 4.0.10 - Updated to 4.5.1

• You may switch to our new theme (if you haven't already).
    You may need to clear your browser cache and site cookies too.
    This notice can be dismissed.

apollo3060

May 27, 2020
FYI: For those out there who are wondering the difference between the HTML or ASP.NET Core version. The main difference is this version includes SASS files where the .Core version has compiled CSS files (NO SASS files).
So if you want a .Core solution and need to customize it with SASS, you'll need both versions.

Reactions: neozhu

cassh225

Dec 21, 2018
gregman,

Attachment To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up (152.7MB size) IS v4.5.1. I downloaded it and confirm its v4.5.1.
Hi gregman,
thanks for your post but your 4.5.1 version is not the full version. We are missing php, angular, rails, aps directory. Your version is basicly html.
There is a reason ?

Thanks

apollo3060

May 27, 2020
Hi gregman,
thanks for your post but your 4.5.1 version is not the full version. We are missing php, angular, rails, aps directory. Your version is basicly html.
There is a reason ?

Thanks

Hi cassh225,
Version 4.5.1 IS the full version according to the SmartAdmin source. They stopped bundling php, angular, asp, rails back in v4.4.3. They branched out and created seperate versions for php, asp, etc. for sale with the base template being whatever the current HTML version is. So v4.5.1 IS the latest HTML version of SmartAdmin.

If you want any of the different platforms, you need to get the specific platform your need. Here is the current To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up version (v4.3.1), it comes with full, seed, slim, bare projects BUT it does NOT came with SASS files, only compiles CSS, so if you want the SASS files, you'll need this 4.5.1 version also and merge it into the ASP project.

Currently I could'nt find the PHP or other platform versions.

israel1104

Oct 15, 2020
friends, I hope you can help me if I use the files here for a native PHP project will there be a problem with the licenses?

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.