EZ Inboxer

• We now have an arcade section like to XF1 times.
    Please tell me if a game is not working, do not save highscores or anything else that might be wrong with it and you will get 100 credits for every game you find.

HashPipe

Member+
Nov 30, 2014
Hi @Fr0zen,

I'm pretty sure I bought this script before and now it's asking me to buy it again to be able to download. :) I would lose more than half of my current envatos (plus I'm cheap) if I buy again. I'd appreciate if you could look into this.

Another issue, I tried to send you a private message about this, but I can't do it. I get a "maximum messages sent" error or something similar. I've never sent a PM before, maybe it's this way by design.

Thanks!

HP

Fr0zen

Nov 26, 2014
escripts.club
www.escripts.club
I'm pretty sure I bought this script before and now it's asking me to buy it again to be able to download. :) I would lose more than half of my current envatos (plus I'm cheap) if I buy again. I'd appreciate if you could look into this.
fixed. @actesphp found that error some time ago. it comes from the credit plugin upgrade.
Another issue, I tried to send you a private message about this, but I can't do it. I get a "maximum messages sent" error or something similar. I've never sent a PM before, maybe it's this way by design.
normal members can send 2 pm's. i need to check the database for that. anyway, you can also contact me via chat pm ;)

Reactions: HashPipe