Retail
  • Most of time need key
  • not modified
  • original

Nulled
  • removed license
  • bypass license
  • scripts edited
Is it safe to use nulled scripts? what kinda things need to be considered before using a NULLED script.. Any suggestion pls?

Yarpii™

EScripts | EVolt
Staff member
Feb 26, 2015
The Netherlands
github.com
Is it safe to use nulled scripts? what kinda things need to be considered before using a NULLED script.. Any suggestion pls?
well it has nothing to do with safe... it's just like when u buy a content from the original content creator you get a key to use it... but it's most of the time only for installation ...
Then some time u need a key because some content creator like to make u pay monthly even when they don't update..... (what i really hate)

So no u just bought a content like the example above this line.... Well now let's null it witch most of time just mean remove backlinks and everything that will eb able to track the content.... now we remove that this content needs a key or a valid key...... so now this is all been done u have a content that u can use for ever just as it is.... nice right....

Well this all is indeed nice...
But i just like to mention always.... Just when u like the content just buy it and support the content creator.......I guess u would also like it when u create something and sell it people will actually buy...

But this been said nulled content are a nice way to test before buy it..... As it happens allot that people buy content and then figure it out it's not what they really wanted and they can't return it or get money back....

Reactions: visionsvisa

visionsvisa

Aug 23, 2020
well it has nothing to do with safe... it's just like when u buy a content from the original content creator you get a key to use it... but it's most of the time only for installation ...
Then some time u need a key because some content creator like to make u pay monthly even when they don't update..... (what i really hate)

So no u just bought a content like the example above this line.... Well now let's null it witch most of time just mean remove backlinks and everything that will eb able to track the content.... now we remove that this content needs a key or a valid key...... so now this is all been done u have a content that u can use for ever just as it is.... nice right....

Well this all is indeed nice...
But i just like to mention always.... Just when u like the content just buy it and support the content creator.......I guess u would also like it when u create something and sell it people will actually buy...

But this been said nulled content are a nice way to test before buy it..... As it happens allot that people buy content and then figure it out it's not what they really wanted and they can't return it or get money back....
This is what i was thinking, to be honest :D
Thanks for detail reply, much appreciated :)

Reactions: Yarpii™
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.