Resource icon

Angle - Bootstrap Admin Template 4.3

No permission to download
  • We now have an arcade section like to XF1 times.
    Please tell me if a game is not working, do not save highscores or anything else that might be wrong with it and you will get 100 credits for every game you find.
May 29, 2018
Earth
One thing that bothers me with this template is that they added the EntityFramework references to the website. I own Inspinia and Smart Admin and both have not entity framework dependency. This one becomes useless for me as I'm targeting enterprise web apps and the whole architecture needs to be layers based and service oriented

Reactions: Cupryk

Rudy Wang

Member+
Jan 8, 2016
One thing that bothers me with this template is that they added the EntityFramework references to the website. I own Inspinia and Smart Admin and both have not entity framework dependency. This one becomes useless for me as I'm targeting enterprise web apps and the whole architecture needs to be layers based and service oriented
EF is just a library for bridging to the DB.
I'm using Smart Admin, Angle, and the others (Most of them from wrapbootstrap) for my ERP projects.
Even i'm using Angle to my cordova project with Express.Js (Node)
I'm even combine my Smart Admin template to the store from Mongo in angular.

Remember that templates is just a template.
Rest of them like EF Core, EF 6, .Net Core, Mongo. there are a further developments.

Don't expect just buy template can handle all of your needs :)

Cupryk

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Doomer, the reference to microsft.aspnetcore.app 2.2.0 includes the entity frame work. you can add any framework you like. They did not added EF purposely.